This is the MRB designed RaceTour cylinder kit. They are available for the small casings (125 - 175 cc) as well as for the 200 cc casings.
Both offer significant improvements with respect to power.
This kit is a design of Mark Broadhurst for fast road use. The engines are easy to ride and feel like an original Innocenti Lambretta engine with double the power of a standard 200 cc engine. The kit is easy to fit and comes with all the needed studs, washers, gaskets and so on.
· Ceramic plated alloy barrel
· Four fixings of exhaust stub
· 200 cc inlet stud spacing on small and large block barrels
· Forged piston kit with O = 65 mm on 195 cc kit, O = 70 mm on 225 cc kit
· Two 1 mm piston rings in best Japanese quality
· Fully CNC machined anti warp head made from billet alloy with recess into bore and four additional fixing screws (8 fixings in total). Made in Germany.
· Compression ratio for highest reliability
· Porting spec for high powered touring with lots of torque and wide power band
· Improved fuel economy saves money paying for the kit long term
· Improved casting thickness around the cylinder head and base gasket, so it can be easily tuned for full Stage 6 spec giving around 36 hp
*Higher Clubman figures are achieved with the bgm MRB Big Box Clubman.
Weight: 3.00 Kg