This is the MRB designed RaceTour cylinder kit. They are available for the small casings (125 - 175 cc) as well as for the 200 cc casings.
Both offer significant improvements with respect to power:
- Giving around 14 hp with 22 mm carb and Clubman exhaust*
- Giving around 15-20 hp with 24/25 mm carb and Clubman exhaust*
- Giving around 16-24 hp with 28/30 mm carb and Clubman exhaust*
- Giving around 18-24 hp with 28/30 mm carb and Dev-Tour exhaust
This kit is a design of Mark Broadhurst for fast road use. The engines are easy to ride and feel like an original Innocenti Lambretta engine with double the power of a standard 200 cc engine. The kit is easy to fit and comes with all the needed studs, washers, gaskets and so on.
- Ceramic plated alloy barrel
- Four fixings of exhaust stub
- 200 cc inlet stud spacing on small and large block barrels
- Forged piston kit with O = 65 mm on 195 cc kit, O = 70 mm on 225 cc kit
- Two 1 mm piston rings in best Japanese quality
- Fully CNC machined anti warp head made from billet alloy with recess into bore and four additional fixing screws (8 fixings in total). Made in Germany.
- Compression ratio for highest reliability
- Porting spec for high powered touring with lots of torque and wide power band
- Improved fuel economy saves money paying for the kit long term
- Improved casting thickness around the cylinder head and base gasket, so it can be easily tuned for full Stage 6 spec giving around 36 hp
Weight: 3.00 Kg