THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
(information for the consumer according the legislative decree n. 185, 22/5/1999)
Assistance in warranty
For each product the assistance in warranty is being given directly by the supplying firms or by the manufacturer. To know the exact terms and conditions of the warranty of a specific product, we advise you to visit the producer ‘s website.
Right to withdraw
The purchases made on our website are subject to the rules of the legislative decree n.185, 22/05/1999, dictated in material on contracts on long-distance, in cases of home delivery to the purchaser (purchases finalized outside of commercial places).
Who has the right to withdraw an order?
The public regulations foresee that the right of recession can be exercised only by the physical persons (consumers) that act for purposes that can be considered extraneous to any commercial activity. The right to recession therefore, can not be used by juridical persons or by physical persons that act for any commercial aim. Purchases made by resellers or by subjects that buy in any way to sell to a third party are excluded from the right of recession.
In what consists this right?
The right of recession allows the Customer to withdraw from the contract within the terms of 10 weekdays from the receipt of the merchandise, by returning the goods to the seller, who will refund the price of the returned merchandise.
How can you withdraw the order?
Before contacting our Client Service, it is convenient to have the following documents and data at your disposal:
- The number and date of the order (traceable in the confirming e-mail we sent you at the moment of the purchase);
- The original receipt
- The bank coordinates of where you would like to receive the bank transfer on behalf of the owner named on the receipt (CIN code - ABI - CAB - Account number composed by 12 alphanumeric - IBAN code).
At that point, you can contact our Client Service, which will inform you on how to proceed to open the procedure to recede on the order, by giving you contextually the authorisation to return the components.
The procedure is reassumed like this:
- Send us a signed post communication that contains your declaration of wanting to renounce to the order, indicating all the necessary and requested data.
- Put the original covering containing the merchandise inside a suitable and proper packaging, that will protect the original covering and its contents from any kind of damage, writing or modification.
- Note down on the parcel(s) you send back, in a visible position, the number of the order.
- Send the merchandise (at your own expense), to the following address:
BEST BIKE Srl
Via Duca degli Abruzzi, 47
37060 Pizzoletta di Villafranca (VR)
BEST BIKE advises you to use a carrier or another type of secure mailing for the sending, so the package can be traced during its transport. We have to specify that BEST BIKE will not proceed with the reimbursement of the merchandise the Client wants to return, in case the concerning sending is not being delivered or received.
When will the reimbursement have place?
In accordance with the art. 5, comma 6, of the Legislative Decree n. 185 - 22/05/1999, BEST BIKE will make sure within 30 weekdays to do the crediting to the Client, by using his/her bank coordinates, of the total amount that corresponds to the value of the returned merchandise, excluding the costs of the sending.
BEST BIKE will not except shipments that:
- Are being delivered without the number of the order on the parcel;
- Do not contain original packaging, accessories and manuals;
- Have been sent without following the procedure indicated by our Customer Service.
In the cases written above, the transportation costs paid for the return of the merchandise are at the Customer’s expense.